Wednesday, January 18, 2006

quilt art challenge 2006 so far

this is my quilt design so far, no teacups yet but they will be placed on the tablecloth. The original photo had teacups in a timber box. Hence the brown timber border. It also meant rural or country to me.The greenery is of the mt bogong and surrounding hills. The view from my parents house. The cane chair , to sit on and view the scenery of a tea party on the decking looking over the mountains. I have made this up using photoshop and illustrator programs. My first attempt.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

that's a lovely restful scene you've put together Gen, looking forward to seeing your fabric interpretation - and those cups of tea - keep up the good work :)

somewhereonthedesk said...

thanks for the words of encouragement belle