Saturday, April 08, 2006

April update

I havent added to my blog for a while, but here are the two latest assignments I have been working on. The next one incorporates a wine exhibition logo, and wine labels. So it should be big.
The last couple of weeks have seen , the school holidays come and go.
We spent a week at Mt Beauty , and saw my Grandmother who is 95. I then came home and created a photo album for her to remember what she did while she was visiting Victoria. Then it was back to school and the fun of it all over again.
Purchased "Long Way Round "dvd 's for my husbands birthday, about Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman riding motorbikes around the world. Worth a watch if you come across it. And was speaking to a friend today and her son was glued to the tv watching it as we spoke.

No comments: