Monday, June 18, 2012

I will be changing the tune of this blog a bit for the next few weeks. I am currently working, but not in the Graphic Design field, so I feel it is time to move on and change this blogspot.

I have commenced a new journey with the help of Michelle Bridges 12 WBT I am setting myself goals to become fitter and healthier during 2012.

This blog is going to be about my journey over the coming weeks. So far, I have started to feel healthier by eating the wonderful meals set out in the menu plans, remembering how to use the kitchen again and eating the lovely salads and fresh vegetables that are available and trying new tastes.

I have joined a gym, and have actually used it over the last couple of weeks in my pursuit for fitness, along with DVD's and the kids WII machine and PS3, I am aiming to vary my activities along with the usual walk around the neighbourhood and family bike rides together and social tennis games with my family.

This journey is for me, and myself alone. If anyone wishes to join me they are most welcome. My husband has been enjoying the new dishes being served to him as well.

I have participated in the goals that have been set by Michelle Bridges and have found them to be very helpful, the weekly inspirational videos are very motivational.

I have guidelines and goals and support and together with this I will succeed.

Cheers

Genevieve

 
 

No comments: